Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Family, 

What a incredible weekend. There is nothing that is like General conference. I am glad that you all enjoyed it and had a great time. Every talk was inspired and i received great instruction. 

This week was super busy and went super fast as always. Thursday we went to our mission leadership meeting. It went well and Elder McCusker and i left there with some great plans for our zone training meeting this week. We are super excited for the things that we have planned. 

Yep we are going to bust some boards. We are stoked and it is going to be even better than last time. Haha sometimes I just have to get energy out.  I am not out there cracking some helmets on the football field.  I am real excited. 

General conference was incredible. There were so many talks that I loved and that really gave me great direction. I received many answers to my questions. Elder Hollands talk was incredible. It really is so true. Sometimes we think that general authorities just have their lives perfect and hardly pass through difficult things. But it is quite the opposite. It was powerful to hear his testimony of the Atonement and how it helped him overcome his struggle with depression. President Uchtdorf talk in priesthood session was also great, along with president Eyering. the focus on missionary work was incredible. 

Family. I am so terribly sorry but I don't have a lot of time. But I love you all so much and hope that each one of you are doing well. I hope that each of us can apply the things that we learned this past weekend and act on the promptings that we received. 

Have a great week. 

Love,
Elder Newman 

No comments:

Post a Comment